If you’re unsure about the impact that business gamification already has on the media and marketing landscape, check out here:
Do you want to leverage business games to?
- Drive customer engagement
- Increase the viral appeal of your brand
- Excite an emotional response from customers and employees
- Improve marketing ROI
- Improve stakeholder communication
- Transform your social media into an analytics-driven sales funnel
- Impact positively on internal collaboration
Understand how you can:
- Transform your customer / employee engagement strategy for a more playful interaction with the world
- Grasp the growing importance of games as the emerging media category of the 21st century
- Move beyond push marketing to genuine interaction and engagement with customers and prospects
- Embrace customers in an ongoing, deepening relationship characterized by fun, games and play
- Network with your peers facing the same challenges of developing game-based marketing
- Take a business case for business gamification and branded games back to the office
Customers and employees want to be heard and they want to know that you’re listening.
Here lies the challenge and opportunity of engagement and social media. It’s bigger than marketing. It’s also bigger than customer service. It’s about building relationships with customers and employees that improve experiences and more importantly, teaches businesses how to re-imagine products and internal processes to better adapt to potential crises and seize new opportunities.